《有一天》是《紐約時報》暢銷書榜首繪本。講述了父母與孩子之間的情感,是一本令人動容的親子讀物。常常會有時光轉瞬即逝的感覺,尤其是當看著自己的孩子熟睡的側臉,仿佛上一秒他還在自己的懷裡呢喃,下一刻却就要離家遠航。而總有一天,他也會如自己這般,深情地凝望著孩子的睡臉,也許到那一天,他終將懂得此刻你的心情。一本詩一樣的繪本《有一天》,送給所有的孩子和父母。
One day I counted your fingers and kissed each one.
曾經,我輕吻著你的每根小指頭。
One day the first snowflakes fell,and I held you up and watched them melt on your baby skin.
曾經,當地一片雪花飄落,我將你高高舉起,看著它們在你稚嫩的皮膚上融化。
One day,we crossed the street,and you held my hand tight.
曾經,你的小手緊抓著我,一同穿越都市的車水馬龍。
Then ,you were my baby, and now you are my child.
曾經,你是我的小寶寶,現在你是我的大寶貝。
Sometimes,When you sleep, I watch your dream,and I dream too…
有時,望著沉睡的你,我也跟著夢想……
That someday you will dive into the cool,clear water of a lake.
有一天,你會潛入冷冽清澈的湖。
Someday you will walk into a deep wood.
獨自走進一座蒼鬱的森林。
Someday your eyes will be filled with a joy so deep that they shine.
初見新奇,眼中滿是光彩。
Someday you will run so fast and so far your heart will feel like fire.
有一天,你會為了心中的渴求,像團火球似的瘋狂追逐。
Someday you will swing high so high, higher than you ever dared to swing.
有一天,你會發現自己蕩的比想象的還高。
Someday you will hear something so sad that you will fold up with sorrow.
有一天,你會因為突如其來的壞消息,感覺被深深的哀傷包圍。
Someday you will call a song to the wind,and the wind will carry your song away.
有一天,你會站在風中淺唱,期待風兒把你的心聲帶向遠方。
Someday I will stand on this porch and watch your arms waving to me until I no longer see you.
有一天,我會倚在門邊,望著你向我揮手道別,消失在我眼前。
Someday you will look at this house and wonder how something that feels so big can look so small.
有一天,你會望著我們的家,詫異記憶中它的巨大,和此刻看起來的渺小。
Someday you will feel a small weight against your strong back.
有一天,你會發現,自己堅強的雙臂也有著一個小小負擔。
Someday I will watch you brushing your child’s hair.
有一天,我會看見你坐在床沿,梳理孩子柔細的髮絲。
Someday, a long time from now, your own hair will glow silver in the sun.
有一天,很久很久以後的一天,你的頭髮也會在太陽底下閃著銀光。
And when that day comes,love,you will remember me.
當那天到來的時候,親愛的,你會想念我。
Credit to: mp.weixin.qq.com/有一天
Original Article 原文請按此: http://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzA5MTM1MDYyNw==&mid=201577973&idx=8&sn=0f92d4d7a9f3f6e1545d4477d71e427d#rd